SEO Link Builder (Office-Based)
Be part of our growing family. Apply Now! Dayshift + Fixed weekends off!
- Research and identify publisher websites for link building opportunities
- Conceptualize topics for guest blog posts and other contents
- Send professional outreach communication to publishers
- Look for new outreach techniques
- Publish links on high authority websites
- Build and grow relationships with publishers
- Stay current with link building trends and google algorithm changes
- Concentrating on producing internet content that’s going to get optimal results with search engines
- 75% link building and 25% other SEO tasks including keyword research, technical audits and SEO research tasks
- Track and maintain campaigns in BuzzStream
- Work with an SEO specialist.
ENJOY Fixed work schedule (Monday to Friday) + Weekends Off
- Relaxed and casual work environment
- Competitive salary
- 12 days Annual Service Incentive Leaves + 1 additional vacation leave per month
- All government contributions (SSS, Pag-Ibig & Philhealth)
EXCITING corporate & virtual events (e.g Quarterly activities, Team Building, etc.)
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good understanding of SEO, digital marketing, link building.
- Organized and with multi-tasking skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a similar field
- At least 6 months experience in similar field
- Effective communication skills and solid understanding of the English grammar
- Knowledge on the following is a plus: BuzzStream, HTML, SEMrush